Anaesthesia & Intensive Care Department
This Department is a multifunctional department which is managed by experienced personnel requiring teamwork dynamics. It actively interfaces with almost all our hospital departments. The section is fully equipped with three operating theatres and postoperative wards. It is equipped with a state-of-the-art well-maintained anaesthetics machine with the best cardiac monitor capable of inversive hemodynamic monitoring. This is also capable of providing measures of low flow and anaesthesia beds and is managed by well-experienced anaesthesiology personnel.
Modern critical care has developed from respiratory continued momentum provided by the clinical & technological developments in Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, Pharmacological & mechanical circulatory support, advances in the treatment of renal failure, respiratory failure, neurological problems, multiple organ failure and patient monitoring systems.
Clinics & Consultations
- Acute pain consultations.
- Perioperative consultation and anaesthetic clinics
- Focused baseline investigations and lab for pre-operative consultations and optimization of patient
- OP consultation for chronic pain
- Pain relief treatment for Chronic backache, Neuralgias, Cancer pain (head and neck, abdomen, pelvis, chest)
- Nerve blocks and ultrasound guided steroids injection
- Fully equipped for undertaking general clinical and medical consultations by doctors and specialised consultants