Urology is a surgical specialty that treats diseases of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs.
We provide the latest and most innovative operations for patients with urologic conditions requiring surgery. Our urologists are highly skilled in in the treatment of most urologic disorders and will treat your condition to ensure a safe and quick recovery. Urologists also bring their surgical skills to the treatment of cancers of the bladder, kidneys, testicles, urethra and prostate. As part of urology's focus on male reproduction, a urologist also performs vasectomies as a means of birth control. We also offer vasectomy reversals so men can reproduce again.
Common Urology Procedures
- • Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE) • Microsurgical Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (MESA)
- • Surgery of the ureters, including ureterolithotomy or removal of calculus (stones) in the ureters. • Bladder surgery.
- • Pelvic lymph node dissection. • Prostatic surgery, removal of the prostate.
- • Testicular (scrotal) surgery. • Urethra surgery.
- • Inguinal hernia repair • Excision hydrocele • Renal (kidney) surgery.