General & Laparoscopic Surgery
Specialist Procedures Available: All Kinds In General And Laparoscopic
A laparoscopy is a type of surgery that checks for problems in the abdomen or a woman's reproductive system. Laparoscopic surgery uses a thin tube called a laparoscope. It is inserted into the abdomen through a small incision. An incision is a small a cut made through the skin during surgery. A laparoscope is a long, thin tube with a high-intensity light and a high-resolution camera at the front. The instrument is inserted through an incision in the abdominal wall. As it moves along, the camera sends images to a video monitor. It is often used for surgeries occurring in the gallbladder, liver, pancreas ,small intestine and large intestine (colon)spleen ,stomach, pelvic or reproductive organs.
HOLES REQUIRED FOR SURGERY
A laparoscopic camera is inserted into the abdomen near the umbilicus (navel). Instruments are inserted through 2 more small puncture holes.
BENEFITS OF LAPROSCOPIC SURGERY
In patient terms, laparoscopic surgery has the advantages of avoiding large open wounds or incisions and thus of decreasing blood loss, pain and discomfort. Patients have fewer unwanted effects from analgesia because less analgesia is required. The fine instruments are less apt to cause tissue trauma and blood loss.
Laparoscopic Surgery Including
- • Lap-Urology- Ureteric Stone, Pyeolithotomy, Lap Nepeherctomy, Varicocelectomy
- • Lap-Gastro Intestinal – Hiatus-Hernia, Diaphragmatic, Hernia Fundo-plication for GERD. Colectomy, Prolapse Rectum, Pseudo-pancreatic Cyst CBD Stones, Liver Hydatid Cyst.
- • Thoracoscopy –Foreign Body Removal, Sympathectomy, Decortication.
- • Stapler Surgery For Piles.
- • Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy.